Where We Are904.396.5965M-F 8:00 AM 0 5:00 PM
- Sage Fixed Assets 2018.1 To Be Released Soon
- 2016 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting in Sage 100
- Sage 100 – 2016 End-of-year updates available now
- Sage 100 Payroll Year-end alert: New U.S. W-2/W-3 filing deadline is January 31, 2016
- Need to order Tax Forms for Sage 100? Read This First!
- Tips to Avoid Malware Infection
- Slow Performance using Sage 100?
- Sage 100 Compatibility with Windows 10
- Sage 100c Manufacturing Guide Released
- Sage 100 – End-of-year updates available now
Monthly Archives: December 2016
As of December 19, Sage has released the 2016 end-of-year Interim Release Download (IRD) and 2017 Q1 payroll tax table updates (TTU). The Aatrix year-end update is also available; when you first access either Payroll Federal E-Filing and Reporting or … Continue reading
A new federal law, aimed at making it easier for the IRS to detect and prevent refund fraud, will accelerate the W-2 filing deadline for employers to Jan. 31. The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, enacted in December … Continue reading
As we all now know, the only way to print our payroll and accounts payable year-end tax forms in Sage 100 is through the Aatrix eFile and Reporting tool. Sage 100 includes “print and sign” tax forms functionality for all … Continue reading