As an end-user of a Sage Software product many of you are receiving solicitations directly from Sage promoting their Gold Plan which proclaims unlimited support and upgrade assistance. While that may sound attractive, their support and staffing are limited and they have no way of knowing the intimate details about your setups, staffing, custom modifications, scripting, reports, or internal processes. When many situations arise, you will be asked to call your reseller for assistance. So, why go through the extra time and possible frustration when you can call Chris and Ed?
Sage will provide you with a brochure touting the benefits of their Gold ClientCare Plan. Here is what the Sage Gold plan does not include:
1. On-site support
2. Support prior to 9:00 AM EST.
3. Assistance with Crystal Reports, Crystal Form creation or modifications
4. Imports or Exports with Visual Integrator
5. Assistance with integration of any 3rd party products
6. Custom Office user defined fields, screen modifications, or scripting
7. Upgrade analysis or implementation of upgrades
1. Actual Sage disclaimer – “Upgrade Planning Assistance is for planning purposes and excludes customizations, report writing, data conversion, and training. Must be coordinated and scheduled in advance with Sage. Sage reserves the right to limit the number of hours.”
2. Training of any kind
3. Personal attention and dedication
With Sage, you are just a number (Case ID); the consultants at Ennis, Pellum & Associates Technology Services know you, your business, and your system.